COMPRESSOR DOES NOT CUT OFF

1997 Toyota Corolla

How to know compressor, clutch or any thing else bad
a/c fan expansion valve and dryer replaced evaporator cleaned
normal on/off Compressor sound not any more
while driving long distance ac cool well when the car idle more than 15 mint ac cool come down
Wahsh12

So if your not moving your ac blows hot?

Not hot but not cool enough

Wahsh12
Does theac compressor kick off?Does the ac condensor fan work?

Compressor not kick off. Ac fan replaced with new one

Wahsh12
So the system is fully charged?Also what are the low and high pressure readings at idle?

Do not know

Wahsh12
So you dont know if the system is charged with the correct amount correct charge and dont know what the high and low pressures are?Then thats what you need to do.

Technician says all readings are great may you answer me now

Wahsh12
If the system is charged to the correct amount and the pressure readings are what there supposed to be. Then the ac should be working correctly. When the charge is incorrect or the pressure readings arent where they should be thats when the ac doesnt work correctly. You also said the ac condensor fan works correctly. So from the info iam getting it just doesnt add up to why you would have a problem. Iam not there to see whats going on so from the info you have given me you shouldnt be having any problems with the ac. Is your temp door working correctly?

Temp door = blind door you mean?

Wahsh12
Page 1 of 2