HONDA ACCORD BATTERY PROBLEM

2005 Honda Accord • 120,000 miles

A few days ago the right turn signal light came on in my Accord and stayed lit (not blinking) while I was driving. The turn signals and emergency flashers didn’t work. I parked my car and a few hours later saw that my right front and back signal lights were on (as though I had left my lights on). My auto door locks worked and lights inside worked. When I went to drive home later that day my battery was dead. AAA jumped me and I drove home with the dash turn signal still on. About fifteen minutes into driving the dash light went out and turn signals worked again. Strange. This morning my dash light right signal came on again but went out again a few minutes later. I drove my car home and used a different one.

Could this be a bad battery causing this? If not, what could it be? Thanks for the help.

Shellhead

The battery is being drained due to the problem instead of it being the cause.

The turn signal/hazard relay is linked to the MICU (Multiplex Integrated Control Unit) and either one of these component is causing the problem.
It could be due to a poor ground circuit for the relay or MICU.

Check for trouble codes.