TRUCK CRANKS, BUT WONT START

2005 Chevrolet Silverado • 6 cylinder 2WD Manual • 51,000 miles

I have a 2005 chevy silverado 1500 2 wheel drive 4.3L V6. I recently replaced the fuel pump, distributor cap, and rotor bug because the truck would not start. Replacing these fixed the problem, but now its doing the same. Cranks but will not start. I tried the coil and a pressure sensor, but no luck. I had a friend help me to check the fire, and he said it was an orange color. I cleaned the rotor bug, and distributor cap, but the problem remains. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jrile009

Sounds like a weak ignition system

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing