TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS

2000 Ford Explorer • 140,000 miles

Have had the tranny checked by asi mech 2, one was a tranny mech, tests showed nothing wrong, tranny tech said the seals might be going bad causing fluid to leak into electronic, but it doesn't show any leakage when I check the gauage, none on ground. When it gets the od light flashes so we turn it off before we drive. Sometimes when its been driving for a while it want to slip at take off. The engine runs great so we're sure its not that. Could the coolant lines to transmission be plugged not letting it cool causing all this problems.
Snjrender

Have the transmission pressure tested to find out more what's going on.

We had one done and they said it was fine

Snjrender
Did they scanned the computer for code/s?

They ran the test said everything was ok, this was done 3 weeks ago

Snjrender
They ran a temp check said when transmission got hot the tranny cooler stayed cool

Snjrender
Find out why the cooler lines are cool-it shouldn't be.

We were told by a friend who knows cars that we should drain and change the screen, I know our coolant has never been flushed in the radiator, could that be causing some of the problems. The tranny screen was changed 7 or 8 yrs ago

Snjrender
Replace the tranny filter