99 TURNS OFF WHEN YOU PRESS ON GAS OR START DRIVING....

1999 Pontiac Montana

I have a 99 Pontiac Montana and it turns off at idle. Just yesterday it lasted about 15min running fine. I have changed the spark plugs, wires, coil pack, TPS, fuel pump, and the fuel filter. At first it would fill like it was miss firing but after putting the fuel pump it felt like new. The following day I turned it on and once I would press the gas it would turn off not sure on what else I can check or do. Plz help
Mary78411

Is the check engine light coming On?

No, no lights are on

Mary78411
Clean/Test the idle air control valve and EGR valve if okay-check the MAP sensor-

Haven't checked that but I will look into it. Another question how do I know if the EGR valve is good

Mary78411
My husband said that we have put a new idle air control valve also and his father looked at the EGR value said it looked good but wasnt tested. Is there a place I can take it to for checking on the EGR vaule.

Mary78411