CRUISE CONTROL

1992 Cadillac Deville • 135,000 miles

On my 1992 Cadillac deville. Me and my neighbor tried to pull a vacuum on the cruise control servo. The reason we did this is because the cruise control light won't come on or work. When we pulled the vacuum on it it read 0. We thought that was strange. We took the hose off the servo and I held my finger on the hole. It pulled the vacuum. Would the servo cause the cruise control not to work. Thanks.
Sean03

Ok thanks that helped a hole lot. Thank you.

Sean03
Are u good sean03

Cadieman
What do you mean. If you are talking about the link than yeah. Thank you.

Sean03
Did u fix it.

Cadieman
No still working on it.

Sean03
Does the yellow light come on then turn green when u engage?

Cadieman
Try lifting the brake pedal with your foot. Will it engage then?

Cadieman
No It doesn't. The light doesn't come on at all. I replaced the turn signal lever and it did not work. I looked at all the wiring didn't see anything wrong. A long time ago when it worked. The car radiator got overheated. We went to a gas station and the had the water hose. My dad turned the engine off and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. When he opened the hood and took the cap off it blew up in his face. He had 3rd degree burns. Ever since then it hasn't worked. Any idea. Thanks.

Sean03
Remove the lever connector ck for power on the pins where it plugs in. Do u have power?

Cadieman