CADILLAC DEVILLE SENSOR PROBLEM

1992 Cadillac Deville • 135,000 miles

I took my 1992 cadillac deville for a test drive because I got my new wheel cylinders yesterday. I bleed them yesterday. I took it out a few moinutes ago and the brakes did fine until I came back the brake pedal kept getting stuck to the floor. I glanced down and why temperature guage came on it was red. I went to shut the car off but I looked at it and it was gone. Iput it in the garage and it was smoking a little. I popped the hood and it was smoking where the master cylinder was. I figured it was where I spilled the brake fluid. I turned the key on the car and the E73 light was on. I keep getting that in my codes and I keep erasing it. What does this code mean and what do I need to do to fix it. Back to the brakes. I looked down at the left rear and fluid was all over the ground not sure what it is until I look at it. I am letting it cool down. Any suggestions for the code. Thanks.
Sean03

E73 will set if sensor registers large change ie. Engine running hot. Suspect wheel cylinder blew out where shoes adj up to drum?

Docfixit
Yeap The drum was stuck so I took a rubber mallet and beated it off. When the drum came off the wheel cylinder on one of the sides the rubber came off and the cylinder was sticking out so I put it back together and I will try it again. As for the E73 I have been doing alot of research on it and this is what it says it is the Intermittent Coolant Sensor could this be the problem. I will trust you with either decesion and because you are an expert. Thanks.

Sean03
Yes it maybe temp sensor or wiring but if it got hot would find reason repair clear code and see if it resets

Docfixit
Ok I cleared the code and added some water to the resivore and the radiator. I started it and It sucked it down so I added more and npow it is doing fine. I noticed a leak in the radiator fin. It is leaking out. What can I do for a tempo fix. Thanks.

Sean03
Try tube of AluminSeal

Docfixit