It is okay. Your car is a 2013. You will need the part for a 2013.
So the simple answer is yes.
Centering adjustment below.
Picture and procedure attached.
Angle Sensor Centering:
The steering angle sensor does not require centering often. Centering of the steering angle sensor might be required after certain service procedures are performed. Some of these procedures are as follows:
* Wheel alignment
* Steering gear replacement
* Steering column replacement
* Collision or other physical damage
* Steering angle sensor replacement
* Electronic brake control module (EBCM) replacement
The steering angle sensor centering procedure can be completed with a scan tool using the following steps:
1. Using the steering wheel, align the front wheels forward.
2. Apply the parking brake, or set the transmission in the Park.
3. Install the scan tool to the data link connector.
4. Turn the ignition ON, and the engine OFF.
5. Select Steering Wheel Angle Sensor Reset in the Steering Wheel Angle Sensor Module Control Functions list.
6. Follow the scan tool directions to complete the reset procedure.
7. Select Steering Wheel Angle Sensor Learn in the Steering Wheel Angle Sensor Module Functions list.
8. Follow the scan tool directions to complete the learn procedure.
9. Clear any DTCs that may be set.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Friday, May 11th, 2018 AT 4:51 AM