I apologize I thought it was an older model, on your year it is call, " Idle Air Control Valve (IAC), let me give you a few more things to check that may be causing your problem;
1. Disconnected hot air tube to air cleaner, reconnect tube and test control valve,
2. Defective Idle Air Control Valve, test valve operation and circuit
3. Shorted, open or misadjusted T.P.S, test and adjust or replace T.P.S.
4. EGR valve stuck open, remove and clean check control and circuit.
5. Poor oxygen Sensor signal, Check It make sure to not shorted.
6. Or it could be an incorrect mixture from the PVC system, check PVC for flow check sealing of oil filler cap Etc. Make sure there are no leaks.
Thursday, April 9th, 2009 AT 9:30 AM