• Tiny
  • noel kerr
  • 2010 Vauxhall Corsa

2010 Vauxhall Corsa

hi, I have just bought a new corsa, my question is not on how to repair anything it is more a question to settle my curiosity, attached to the inside of the petrol cap is a grey tool like item about 4" long could anyone tell me what this is as I have never came across it and cant find it anywhere online

Do you
have the same problem?
Friday, June 11th, 2010 AT 3:53 AM

1 Reply

  • Tiny
  • mhpautos
  • Expert
  • 30,637 posts

Hi there,

Thank you for the donation,

Firstly we do not have these cars her so I am at a slight disadvantage, but if there is nothing in the owners hand book, I would be contacting the dealer as I really am unsure what it is until I see it, a quick call to the dealer should sort this one out.

Mark (mhpautos)

Was this
Friday, June 11th, 2010 AT 10:16 AM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions