This definitely sounds like the clutch is slipping not providing power to the rear wheels.
You need a new clutch.
I attached a YouTube video for you to view of the procedure.
1. Remove slave cylinder from transmission with hose attached.
2. Remove transmission as previously outlined.
3. Insert clutch disc pilot tool.
4. Loosen pressure plate retaining bolts one or two turns at a time until spring pressure is released, then remove pressure plate and disc.
5. Reverse procedure to install, noting the following:
a. Torque pressure plate retaining bolts in the diagonal pattern shown in Fig. 1 to 13-20 ft. lbs. on B2600i models or 16-24 ft. lbs. on B2200 models.
b. Torque slave cylinder retaining bolts to 12-17 ft. lbs.
c. If the flywheel was removed for resurfacing, torque flywheel retaining bolts for B2200 models in sequence shown in Fig. 2 to 71-76 ft. lbs. or to 67-72 ft. lbs. in sequence shown in Fig. 3 on B2600i models.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Sunday, November 8th, 2020 AT 6:48 AM