HELLO BOB AND KEN MY QUESTION IS THIS? I HAVE...

1994 Toyota Tercel

barryg25

July, 31, 2006 AT 6:38 PM

Hello Bob and ken, My question is this? I have jsut purchased a 1994 toyota tercel that is in fairly good shape. Rebuilt engine with about 25k on it new tires . Interior is bad but engine is clean and runs well. My only convern is that when I travel over any kind of bump I get a metllic sound from the area of drivers front wheel/ I was told this could have somehting to do with a stabilizing bar or something like that? Is that something I should get taken care of immediately or is this indictive of other possible problems?

glenerik

August, 28, 2006 AT 5:55 PM

I dont think the tercel has a stabilizing bar. Check the two bolts and one nut that hold the hub in place. Remove the wheel, the bolts will be under the hub. I forgot to tighten those once and on the way home they would make like a " crack" noise when I would go over the slightest bump.

Sway Bar Link Replacement Subaru Legacy
Sway Bar Link Replacement Chevrolet Silverado
Lower Control Arm Bushing Replacement Honda
Replace Tie Rod End
Leaf-Spring Squeak Repair - All Cars