Once it starts however, I am good to go. I can turn off the car and start it up until 5-6 hours later with no problem. I think it I should attack the ignition switch first then the starter. My mechanic didn't even entertain the idea--he immediately said bad starter. What do you suggest?
The other problem is much simpler to explain. A metal ring has been dropped into #1spark plug barrel and sticking as a result of the heat. It is preventing the spark plug socket to get engaged and get the plug out in tune -ups. My current mechanic tried air nozzle as well as long nose plier to get it out but couldn't. How would you approach in getting the spark plug and that annoying ring out?
Much, much apprecited
have the same problem?
Thursday, August 2nd, 2007 AT 10:10 AM