Thse codes are for faults with the wheel sensor and the failsafe relay.
There are 2 types of system and the code clearance is for Type 1. Let me know if it is the correct one.
Diagnostic Trouble Codes Clearance
When performing a driving test, select a safe place where there is neither any traffic nor any traffic accident possibility and be very careful during testing to avoid occurrence of an accident.
After repair or replace malfunction part(s), clear all DTCs by performing the following procedure.
1. Turn ignition switch OFF.
2. Using service wire (4), connect diagnosis switch "PNK" wire terminal (2) of diagnosis monitor coupler (1) to "BLK" wire terminal (3).
3. With connection described in Step 2 maintained, turn ignition switch ON.
4. Repeat disconnecting and reconnecting of service wire between diagnosis and ground terminals 5 times or more at about 1 sec. interval within 10 seconds.
5. Turn ignition switch OFF and disconnect service wire from monitor coupler.
6. Perform Driving Test in ABS CHECK and DTC CHECK
and confirm that normal DTC (DTC 12) is displayed; not malfunction DTC.
Thursday, August 26th, 2010 AT 6:30 AM