1999 SUZUKI VITARA "CHECK ENGINE SOON" DASH LIGHT

• John R Clark
  • 1999 SUZUKI VITARA

1999 Suzuki Vitara 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 152445 miles

Well this morning when I got in that "Vehicle" and Very RAPIDLY started to 'Leave' what I thought was the Home for My Superior Partner and i. It was noticed that that 'CHECK ENGINE SOON'. Was OFF!
Well I don't know what that lightment.'Might' that mean that I have to change the "OIL FILTER".( I juist changed it about 30 days ago. ACTUALLY 24 hoursa funny problemstarted ( it turned out that it wad only Operating on "THREE CYLINDERS". See ONE of the "PLUGS"had actually "LOST" IT'S CENTER MOST.'TERMINAL'. Well I repaired that matter, it started operating fine.24 hours later that DAMN 'WARNING' light STARTED to "Light"then today, about a week AFTER 'that' correction.&Quot;THAT" light STOPPED showing. Whats happening.

Monday, February 1st, 2010 AT 4:08 PM

• Mhpautos

Hi there,

Have a scan done to see what the set fault codes are, note them down and do a code clear, re check after a day or so and see if the same codes are set, start here.

Mark, mhpautos.

Saturday, February 6th, 2010 AT 10:37 PM