It sounds like the engine is misfiring the 2.9-liter engine is gasoline so it does have spark plugs here is the location so you can change them out also we should run the codes to see what comes up. Check the images below.
1. Remove spark plug access cover.
2. Remove coils from spark plugs. Do not disconnect coil wires.
3. Remove spark plugs.
4. Check and adjust spark plug gap to:
0.030" (.75 mm)
5. Install clean, "un-oiled", spark plugs and torque to:
18 ft. lbs.
6. Refit ignition coils.
7. Reinstall spark plug access cover.
This guide can help walk you through the repair:
Check out the images (below). Let us know what happens and please upload pictures or videos of the problem.
Thursday, October 13th, 2022 AT 10:46 AM