Single or dual brake calipers

AVSIAPNO
  • 2016 DODGE CARAVAN
I was about to order pads and rotor. The parts shop ask me whether I have single or dual front caliper. I'm not sure. Does this van have single or dual front caliper?
Sunday, October 18th, 2020 AT 11:36 AM

KASEKENNY1
More then likely it is single but if you provide the last 8 of your VIN I can look up the part number for your specific vehicle.

As you can see there are two options and the only way to know for sure is to remove the caliper and get the correct one or I can run the VIN and get the part number specifically for it. Thanks
Sunday, October 18th, 2020 AT 11:42 AM
AVSIAPNO
Hi. Thanks for your quick reply. Here's the last 8 number of my van's vin number : GR136249. By the way, I really learn a lot from your YouTube videos. Keep it coming.
Sunday, October 18th, 2020 AT 12:03 PM
KASEKENNY1
Thanks for the kind words. Your vehicle has a single piston caliper. I attached the screen shot of the part numbers for the calipers and pad and rotor kits. Clearly this the OEM part number but they can cross reference them if needed.

Let us know if you need other information. Thanks
Monday, October 19th, 2020 AT 4:29 PM

Sponsored links