NEED HELP ASAP

Saturn

satunimport99q

August, 12, 2006 AT 11:25 PM

I have a 99 saturn sl I have a wistling noise comming from sumwhere im not sure where it is. I dont have a turbo or anything. But it seems to get louder and louder. Its very slow now. No clue what is wrong. Can sumone help me
thanks alot
and I also need to no a wiring diagram for the spark plugs in the order they go on the motor and the coil

Bob G

November, 11, 2006 AT 9:36 PM

You don't need a wiring diagram for the plug wires. There should be two coils, with two wire connectors on each coil, the coils should be marked I believe 1& 3 and the other 2& 4. Just run the spark plug wires from the one and three coil to the one & three cylinders, then do the same with the two & four coil. The cylinder numbers start from where your fan belts are, the closest one to the fan belts (or timing chain) is #1 cylinder, and they follow in sequence 2, 3 & 4.
Hope this helps.

Spark Plug and Wire Replacement Chevrolet
Spark Plug Replacement Toyota Corolla 2000-20