Blower Motor relay

VLGOING
  • 2001 SATURN L200
4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

Where is the blower motor relay located?
Saturday, June 12th, 2010 AT 8:03 AM

SATURNTECH9

Here is the blower motor relay location and wiring diagrams so you can see how the system works and a guide to help you test the ac relay which control the blower.

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-check-an-electrical-relay-and-wiring-control-circuit

Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know what happens.

Cheers
+1
Saturday, June 12th, 2010 AT 10:45 AM
VLGOING
Well when we first got the car the blower would only work on high. Now it only works sometimes. I replaces the resistor. And the blower motor works. Someone told me it was the relay so I got a new one now I don't know where to replace it because I cant find the old one. It's driving me crazy!Lol
Saturday, June 12th, 2010 AT 10:51 AM
SATURNTECH9
You could have a loose connection to the motor I have seen that also where you can wiggle the plug to the motor and make the motor turn on and off. I have seen the blower motor do that as well
-1
Saturday, June 12th, 2010 AT 1:22 PM
VLGOING
I found the resistor card on the passengers side against the firewall and its discolored and stuff. But does the resistor only control the 3 lower speeds? And the relay controls the higher speed. So I replaced the blower motor because it was all that was left and the problem is fixed thanks for your help.
+1
Saturday, June 12th, 2010 AT 1:53 PM
SATURNTECH9
Glad you could get it fixed, that kind of problem can be tough. Please use 2CarPros anytime we are here to help

Cheers
+1
Saturday, June 12th, 2010 AT 4:41 PM