Because of the year, I am unable to find any pics, but I will do my best to explain how this is done.
First (and don't laugh), look under the dash on the passenger side. Approximately below the glove box, you will see a black heater box cover. On that cover, you will see a small hole about the diameter of a pencil. Inside the hole is a reset button.
1) Turn the key to the run position (engine off), and within five seconds do the following.
2) Take something like a pen or pencil and put it through the hole in the cover and depress the small button inside.
3) Hold the button until the light starts to flash.
4) Release the button and turn the key off.
5) Start the engine and confirm the light is reset.
I hope this helps. Let me know if it works and if you have other questions.
Friday, March 19th, 2021 AT 9:23 PM