2 after 50.000 (year 2008) I change original gear oil with Eneos 75w90 gl-5
3. At 75.000 miles (year 2014) its started grinding in second gear and nothing more. Then I start asking mechanics why it is ridding second gear?
4. I change gear oil with Castrol multi-vehicle 100% 75w90 gl4, then hard shifting begun and grinding second gear and fifth gear some times, I the middle time I change clutch set and the lower engine mounts and the gear problem persist.
5. After 4.000 miles change two times gear oil using Korean zic 75w85 gl-4 semi-synthetic the problem persist.
6. After 5.000 I change gear oil with motul motylgear 75w90 gl-4/gl5 semi-synthetic, the grinding problem went away but hard shifting insist at second and third gears.
7. After 3.000 I changed with comma semi-synthetic sx75w90 gl4, that I can see that second gear some times grinding, a little better at the hard shifting second gear and third gear, but hard shifting is there together with clunk noise as you put the gear in. In city daily drive became very frustrating because for first to second, I have to wait two to three seconds for the gear to come in.
thanks, George in Athens Greece. Any ideas?
have the same problem?
Friday, October 21st, 2016 AT 3:59 AM