1984 Plymouth Station Wagon

ETHELENE MALONE
  • 1984 PLYMOUTH STATION WAGON

Brakes problem
1984 Plymouth Station Wagon 4 cyl Automatic 81000 miles

brakes are hard when car is turn off when running goes all the way to floor I have bled brakes is it the power booster

Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010 AT 6:40 AM

JACK42

Not likely the booster, then it would be hard when running. What work was done that caused this or did it just start happening?Is there solid fluid out of all wheels?

Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010 AT 1:31 PM
ETHELENE MALONE

If I have go to my bank to correct this I am never go never using this site again I am not satisfy with your answer I want my donation back which was all wrong in the first place

Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010 AT 6:42 PM
ETHELENE MALONE

My donation was for 5.00 not 500.00 who in there right mind would donate 500.00 for question please correct this now dixiefl1932@aol. Com I do not accept you answer ethelene malone

Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010 AT 6:57 PM
ETHELENE MALONE

Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010 AT 7:04 PM
JACK42

My answer sought to clarify some issues, but if you arent happy with it I will forward your post to another administrator

Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010 AT 7:28 PM
ETHELENE MALONE

Thank you for void my donation I will use this site again

Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010 AT 11:50 PM
JACK42

If you would like to answer my original question, we can still figure out what is wrong with your car

Thursday, June 3rd, 2010 AT 7:57 AM
2CARPROS MIKE
  • 712 POSTS

Hi Ethelene,
Your donation was voided immediately since it was obviously a mistake. You were notified via email that it was taken care of promptly. We will be glad to still try and help you. Please reply to your technicians questions so he can try to help you.

"Not likely the booster, then it would be hard when running. What work was done that caused this or did it just start happening?Is there solid fluid out of all wheels?

Thursday, June 3rd, 2010 AT 11:58 AM