BRAKES PROBLEM1984 PLYMOUTH STATION WAGON 4 CYL...

1984 Plymouth Station Wagon

ethelene malone

June, 2, 2010 AT 6:40 AM

Brakes problem
1984 Plymouth Station Wagon 4 cyl Automatic 81000 miles

brakes are hard when car is turn off when running goes all the way to floor I have bled brakes is it the power booster

Jack42

June, 2, 2010 AT 1:31 PM

Not likely the booster, then it would be hard when running. What work was done that caused this or did it just start happening?Is there solid fluid out of all wheels?

ethelene malone

June, 2, 2010 AT 6:42 PM

If I have go to my bank to correct this I am never go never using this site again I am not satisfy with your answer I want my donation back which was all wrong in the first place

ethelene malone

June, 2, 2010 AT 6:57 PM

My donation was for 5.00 not 500.00 who in there right mind would donate 500.00 for question please correct this now dixiefl1932@aol. Com I do not accept you answer ethelene malone

ethelene malone

June, 2, 2010 AT 7:04 PM

Jack42

June, 2, 2010 AT 7:28 PM

My answer sought to clarify some issues, but if you arent happy with it I will forward your post to another administrator

ethelene malone

June, 2, 2010 AT 11:50 PM

Thank you for void my donation I will use this site again

Jack42

June, 3, 2010 AT 7:57 AM

If you would like to answer my original question, we can still figure out what is wrong with your car

2CarPros Mike

June, 3, 2010 AT 11:58 AM

Hi Ethelene,
Your donation was voided immediately since it was obviously a mistake. You were notified via email that it was taken care of promptly. We will be glad to still try and help you. Please reply to your technicians questions so he can try to help you.

" Not likely the booster, then it would be hard when running. What work was done that caused this or did it just start happening?Is there solid fluid out of all wheels?

Brake Master Cylinder Replacement Like a Pro
Brake Shoe/Drum Replacement - Rear
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Honda Rear
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Mercedes ML
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement