Fuse box location and diagram

SQUEEKS49
  • 1995 OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS

Electrical problem 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 145000 miles

i am looking for another fuse box on the car besides the one in the glove box?

its a station wagon I am looking for possible blown fuses witch would have resulted in hooking batter up backwards.

What codes am I looking for how many blinks before I find out what the problem is? If the computer is responding how good of sign is that? The car turns over but wont fire could there be a different problem?

Nothing under the hood I need to get to the computer and start checking for power. If I check the coil pack for power what color wire would I check? I have checked for power there last time and I couldn't find any but that doesn't mean I was checking right but if the computer is sleeping than what?

Ok I have power to the coil pack and the fuse panel inside the glove box what should I look for now it still wont fire

Is there any specific way to check for power at the computer I have power at the coil pack and in the fuse box but still no spark maybe it is possible for it to be something else wrong?

Sunday, June 27th, 2010 AT 11:27 AM

2CARPROS KEN

I have found some diagrams (below) that show the fuse box location which is on the passengers side dash panel and the identification for each fuse so you can get the problem fixed. Here is a guide that will help you as well.

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-check-a-car-fuse

Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.

Cheers, Ken

-1
Saturday, June 24th, 2017 AT 1:26 PM