1. Remove headlamp fasteners (1, 2) securing the headlamp to the vehicle.
2. Using a pry bar, carefully pry in the center area of the headlamp.
3. Pry the headlamp assembly straight forward in order to unsnap the headlamp ball stud (3) from its ball stud socket.
4. Slide the headlamp (4) straight forward and disconnect the headlamp connector from the forward lamp wiring harness.
5. Remove the headlamp from the vehicle.
Installation is the reverse of removal.
Tuesday, February 23rd, 2010 AT 5:08 PM