No power to the climate control panel

MNEWSOM
  • 2018 CHEVROLET SILVERADO
Climate control panel not getting power.
Thursday, July 15th, 2021 AT 8:21 AM

COLBY_STEPHENSON2000

The first thing I would do is to check the fuses to it. I have attached a image of the fuses to check.

Here is a guide that will help with testing and replacing them:

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-check-a-car-fuse

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Colby
-1
Thursday, July 15th, 2021 AT 8:31 AM
MNEWSOM
Colby,

I checked all the standard fuses and all checked out good. Still no power to the climate control panel. No lights or fan power.
+2
Thursday, July 15th, 2021 AT 7:14 PM
MNEWSOM
My climate control panel has the auto choice on the A/C knob and a sink option on the right side temperature adjuster.
The blower knob is in the middle. No power to anything on the control panel.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thursday, July 15th, 2021 AT 7:18 PM
COLBY_STEPHENSON2000

Sounds like your fuses are good. At this point it sounds like a possible HVAC controller. To be sure you can remove the controller and verify proper power and ground to the HVAC unit before replacing. I have attached the procedure to remove the HVAC controller, and info display module and what wires to check. The controller is different then the info display module which in your case is not working. Remove the controller behind glove box area and Check pin 1 at the HVAC controller connector x1 for battery voltage. If that checks good remove to info display module and check for battery voltage at connector x2 and check for battery voltage on pin 1. Also check for ground at pin 10 same connector the black wire. If you have good battery voltages on these checks It sounds like you may need a info display module. Could be something else please let me know what you find on your voltage checks.
Friday, July 16th, 2021 AT 5:58 AM

Sponsored links