No power to anything but check engine light

BRYAN WARD
  • 2000 CHEVROLET IMPALA
My car has no power to locks, radio, lights or anything else. The only thing that comes on when I turn the key is the check engine light. I just bought my battery, new, a month ago and have been driving around fine except just replaced the mass airflow sensor right when this happened. I tried jumping the battery with no luck. I've looked everywhere but can't find anything that is exactly my problem. I'm at my wits end so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Thank you
Wednesday, September 11th, 2019 AT 1:00 PM

BRYAN WARD
Whatever this is, is ticking every 7 seconds or so when I wiggled the writing attached to/around my battery. Until I disconnected the clip. Not the MAF sensor but the one beside it a little higher.
Wednesday, September 11th, 2019 AT 4:22 PM
SCWICKEDSTANG

In the diagrams down below I have included a diagram showing the locations of all the input sensors for vehicle. Please use this guide to match up the problemed sensor and get back to us with what you are able to find out.

Thanks,
Alex
2CarPros
Thursday, September 12th, 2019 AT 1:04 PM

Related Check Engine Light Content