No heat can be caused by several things.
1. Low coolant. Make sure the coolant is full.
2. Thermostat stuck open not allowing the engine to reach normal operating temperature.
3. Clogged heater core. Common issue. You could remove the two hoses going into the core from under the hood and flush it out with a garden hose. Flush both ways until you get a good even flow.
4. Water pump. If the vanes are worn, it will not circulate the coolant.
5. Failed head gasket from overheating. Air gets into the system and settles in the heater core itself.
Monday, November 19th, 2018 AT 2:54 AM