1. Remove battery negative cable from battery.
2. Remove intake air duct.
3. Remove starter motor mounting bolts.
4. Remove battery cable from starter motor.
5. Disconnect harness connector from starter motor harness.
6. Remove starter motor:
- from transaxle side [GA engine (M/T)].
- from engine side [GA engine (A/T)].
Installation procedure is basically the reverse order of removal.
Torque: 31 - 42 N-m (3.3 - 4.3 kg-m, 23 - 31ft-lb)
Read this guide on replacing a starter, its not vehicle specific, but it will give you a good idea of whats involved with this project
Saturday, December 5th, 2009 AT 9:55 PM