Location of Fuel Pump Relay

STMCHNC
  • 1995 NISSAN SENTRA
I have a 95 Nissan that will not start, I can not here the fuel pump, so I am trying to replace the relay first. Where can I find the relay within the car? The relay box under hood does not show a Fuel Relay, nor do the ones near the fuse box. If you can provide da picture of the location that would be great.

I have checked the Fuel Pump Fuse and that was good. Though out my troubleshooting, The fuel pumped has fired up one time and the car started and ran until I shut it off. But all efforts to start again have failed.

Thanks in advance.
ShadeTree Mechanic.
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 AT 2:34 PM

JNOVACK
Ckeck these 2 locations
Under hood, passenger side, front side of wheelwell, mounted in relay panel
Front seating area, driver side, behind dash, mounted in relay block
+2
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 AT 4:09 PM
STMCHNC
Ok, within those two panels, which relay? Can someone provide a picture or a drawing?

I have found the panels, but which relay am I looking at, basically I have seven to choose from.
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 AT 6:13 PM
JNOVACK
Here is the fuel pump relay location and a guide to help you test it. It is at the left side if the dash f10

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-check-an-electrical-relay-and-wiring-control-circuit

Check out the diagrams (Below)

Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.

Cheers
+2
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 AT 7:23 PM