1994 NISSAN PATHFINDER 94 NISSAN PATHFINDER KEEPS STALLING

• dremarklove
  • 1994 Nissan Pathfinder

1994 Nissan Pathfinder 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 130000 miles

A few months ago, my '94 Nissan Pathfinder started stalling during turns. My fiance changed my fuel filter and all of the spark plugs and it ran great for two months or so. Today, it started doing the same thing. During most of my turns, the steering wheel locks up and all of the dash lights come on and I have to turn it off and re-start it to get it to move again. What's wrong?

Tuesday, March 25th, 2008 AT 12:24 PM

• bbfoto

Exactly as you describe.

I've replaced sparkplugs, fuel pump, fuel filter. And still it stalls when making turns.

I'm curious if your problem was resolved by now.

For me, it's usually left turns that cause the problem. I usually can't restart for 5 - 10 minutes.

Monday, June 16th, 2008 AT 10:24 PM
  • botswana

Mine was doing the same until I replaced the discs/pads - try that

A few months ago, my '94 Nissan Pathfinder started stalling during turns. My fiance changed my fuel filter and all of the spark plugs and it ran great for two months or so. Today, it started doing the same thing. During most of my turns, the steering wheel locks up and all of the dash lights come on and I have to turn it off and re-start it to get it to move again. What's wrong?[/Quote]

Wednesday, July 23rd, 2008 AT 5:23 AM