ALMERA R REG, WATER IN EXHAUST

Nissan

marilou

April, 2, 2007 AT 2:55 AM

I have just noticed water coming from my exhaust, and some smoke, this has never happened before, I need to find out what is wrong with it and if there is a garage in my area that wont rip me off! Thank you for your help

bootdog

April, 2, 2007 AT 5:40 PM

Is it white smoke? Is water pouring out of the exhaust? If so these are signs of a blown head gasket or a cracked head.

marilou

April, 3, 2007 AT 12:57 AM

Thank you boot dog, yes the smoke is white and the oil looked funny when I checked it, do you know the best type of garage to take it? I'm fed up of being lied to by them, they tell you all kinds of things are wrong, when its nothing and now it's something they'll want more than the car's worth to fix it!

bootdog

April, 3, 2007 AT 5:19 AM

I can't really say which shop would be the best to take it to. What I would do is call around for a few different estimates and go with the one least expensive.

marilou

April, 3, 2007 AT 9:43 AM

Thank you for taking the time to reply, I will ring as many garages I can.

Replace Muffler
Catalytic Converter Replacement Volkswagen
Find Out How to Test Your Catalytic Converter
Oxygen Sensor Replacement Dodge Stratus