2.5 DYING

2003 Nissan Altima

kmaletz

March, 22, 2006 AT 8:19 PM

My wife has a 2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 automatic. Her car dies every so often when stopping and sputters while driving. We have taken the car to the dealership and they ran diagnostics and found nothing wrong with the car. The dealership recommended a fuel system service and we had it done. All other rutine maintenance has been done to this car save for the spark plugs. It has approx 55,000 miles on it and I was wondring if this could be the problem. The car still has the extended warranty but the dealership is hesitant to do anything to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cj Stalling When Idling

Stalling Out

njlsmom1219

August, 29, 2007 AT 3:47 PM

Have you found anything out about your vehicle mine is doing the same thing only my brake light is coming on when it dies they said it was bad gas or a fuel filter but how many times can you get bad gas in a week? They have also just changed the fuel filter but mine is a 2003 2.5 S with 98,000miles and it is an automatic as well! Wish you good luck!