I HAVE A 1999 NISSAN 200SX 1.6. OKAY I REPLACED THE STARTER CROSSED THE NEG. AND POS WIRE ON THE STARTER. TRYED TO PLACE NEG. WIRE ON BATT, MADE A SPARK REMOVED RIGHT AWAY GOT THE WIRES RIGHT, PLACED CABLES ON BATT NOW NOTHING COMES ON NO LIGHTS, RADIO NOTHING. FUSES ALL LIGHT UP, IT'S LIKE THE BATT IS NOT IN THE CAR PLEASE HELP
Look up a service manual and chk all the fusible links.
March, 18, 2007 AT 3:20 PM
Double check your fuses. There should be a main 30 amp usually in the under hood box that blew.
It also could be a fusible link that went south. Most are located by the battery and you simply unplug them and replace them with a new one. Check the owners manual for the exact location.