1994 MITSUBISHI DELICA DIGITAL ODOMETER

• stevedon
  • 1994 Mitsubishi

1994 Other Mitsubishi Models 4 cyl 2.8td Four Wheel Drive Automatic 250000 miles

im trying to find a wiring diagram of the speedo/odometer pcb as I am trying to disable the odometer and not the speedo as here in new zealand we pay per km we drive if we own a diesel, dial odos are easy but this didi one is hard I know its one of the eeprom chip pins but which one.

Saturday, January 16th, 2010 AT 2:27 AM

• bluelightnin6

Hello and thanks for donating!

You can visit the site listed below to download wiring diagrams for your Delica which you need for this repair. If you need further assistance just let me know!

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/mitchell1eautorepair-car-repair-manuals

Thursday, January 21st, 2010 AT 5:38 PM
  • stevedon

Yes ive seen these already, its the diagram for the speedo head im looking for of a flow chart of how the signal from thes peed sensor is is split from the speedo needle motor and the eeprom chim to record kilometers

Thursday, January 21st, 2010 AT 9:06 PM
  • 2CarPros Mike
  • Admin
  • 712 posts

We appreciated your donation, but we can't provide information that disables odometers. We will be glad to refund your donation. Send me your name and transaction number and I will take care of the refund.
Thank you.

Friday, January 22nd, 2010 AT 3:32 PM