The positive terminal cover on my 05 MCS seems to have melted off of the terminal. I covered w/ electrical tape, and it melted! The terminal and the cable were hot to the touch.
I was able to zip tie the cover back on.
What can cause this?
I am being told I need to replace the battery cable assembly which runs from the 'trunk' to under the hood.
have the same problem?
Monday, September 27th, 2010 AT 1:08 PM
CHeck the 13mm nut on the pos battery cable, those have been known to be loose and cause them to be hot.