Your Sable has two motor's, OHV and DOHV. Since you did not say what motor you have I will give you the removal of the OHV.
1. Disconnect the neg battery cable
2. Drain cooling system
3. Loosen four bolts securing the water pump pulley to the water pump hub
4. Remove the accessory drive belts
5. Remove the automatic belt tensioner
6. Disconnect and remove the heater hose from water pump
7. Remove the engine control sensor wiring from the locating stud bolt, if equipped
8. Remove the water pump retaining bolts and lift the water pump out.
Loosen the water pump pulley bolts while the belt is still connected
After belt is removed, remove the pulley bolts and....
Remove pulley from water pump
Remove the heater hose from the top of the water pump
Remove the A/C compressor support bracket
Remove the alternator bracket also
Remove the power steering line support bracket nut and screw and remove the bracket
Remove the water pump bolts
Remove the water pump
Thoroughly clean the water pump mounting surface
Need installation steps let me know :D
Saturday, November 17th, 2007 AT 8:36 PM