1. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
2. Remove the accessory drive belt.
3. Separate the tie-rod end from the wheel knuckle using the special tool 211-001 (TOOL-3290-D). CAUTION: Protect the ball joint seal to prevent damage.
4. Disconnect the generator electrical connectors (generator shown removed for clarity).
5. Remove the generator rear support bracket bolt.
6. Remove the generator upper bolt.
7. Remove the generator lower bolt.
8. Remove the generator through the wheel opening.
To install, reverse the removal procedure.
Wednesday, April 21st, 2021 AT 1:43 PM