5. Raise and support the vehicle.
6. Remove the right-hand front wheel.
7. Remove the splash shield.
8. Rotate the accessory drive belt tensioner clockwise.
O Remove the accessory drive belt.
1. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
2. Remove the accessory drive belt. For additional information, refer to Drive Belts, Mounts, Brackets and Accessories.
3. Separate the tie-rod end from the wheel knuckle using the special tool 211-001 (TOOL-3290-D).
CAUTION: Protect the ball joint seal to prevent damage.
4. Disconnect the generator electrical connectors (generator shown removed for clarity).
5. Remove the generator rear support bracket bolt.
6. Remove the generator upper bolt.
7. Remove the generator lower bolt.
8. Remove the generator through the wheel opening.
There you go I posted instruction's on drive belt removal then the alternator.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Thursday, December 2nd, 2010 AT 10:19 PM