WILL NOT START

2000 Mercedes Benz S500

woneal

April, 24, 2009 AT 11:46 PM

2000 Mercedes Benz S500 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 135000 miles

Some time my will not start. The motor will not turn over. The car will start and I drive it anywhere and turn the motor off. When I returned to the car and
try to start the car. It will not start. After severals trying to start the car. I would wait about 40 minutes
and try to start the car. The car would start. It could be later that day or three days later the car would not start again. After severals times trying to started
the car. I would wait again an after a little while the
car would start like nothing ever happen. After starting the car it would run very well.

April, 25, 2009 AT 12:35 AM

Some time my will not start. The motor will not turn over.

Get helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe