The cabin filter is located behind the glove box on the passanger side.
1. Open the glove box. Move the CD changer to the lock position (if equipped). Remove the side panel of the glove box with a plastic wedge or screw driver.
2. Under the side panel you will find 2 screws, one to the lower and one to the upper portion of the glove box, remove these screws.
3. Inside the glove box on top area you will find 3 retaining screws, remove the screws.
4. Remove the glove box in a downward fashion.
5. Disconnect electrical connectors to glove box and cd changer.
6. Behind the glove box you will find a flat panel (door) with arrows on it. This is your cabin filter housing.
7. Move housing locking tabs to the left and remove panel.
8. You will find two cabin filter elements to replace.
9. Reinstall in reverse order.
Monday, January 12th, 2009 AT 7:22 PM