CAR PULLS TO ONE DIRECTION.

1930 Mercedes Benz 300sd

ceballosjc

Steering problem
Mercedes Benz 300sd 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 71000 miles

Hello there.I just have my car aligned (but not get a balance or tire rotation) and the it keeps pulling to the right.

There is no obvious diagnostic I can make since the car slightly shifts to the right when driving fast, slow or breaking. The only hint I can give is that I feel that the problem is in the front, since it goes strait when going up in a ramp. The car is rear wheel drive.

I have checked the tire pressure and they are fine. The car has performance tires. What could be the problem? Can a balance and tire rotation cure the problem?

Thanks !

mhpautos

Hi there,

Check that the tyres are in good condition, it is a waste of time doing an alignment if the tyres are suspect, Try doing a rotation first, if no good, the alignment machine may be out of calibration and if so, you will have to start at the beginning again.

Power Steering Fluid Change Kia Sportage