I just had a truck given to me by a friend. It runs great except I cannot figure out how to fix this problem. The light buzzer, the door buzzer, the key switch buzzer and the dome and map light stay on even when all swithes are turned off, doors are shut, etc. I even changed the fuses thinking this might be the problem. How can I fix this problem or diable the buzzing noise. It's driving me crazy!
1. Make and Model of your Car: 1995 Mazda B4000
2. Include the mileage: 88.807
3. Stick Shift or Automatic Transmission: Stick
4. 2 or 4 wheel drive: 2wheel drive
5. Strange sounds: No
6. Fluid leaks: No
7. Past repair history if applicable: None know of
8. Engine Size: 4.0 V6
have the same problem?
Thursday, September 6th, 2007 AT 8:59 PM