WINDSHIELD WIPERS AND HEAD GASKET

Mazda 929

smile025

November, 27, 2006 AT 12:45 AM

I have 2 questions. 1 for my more recent car a [u: dbf753ef88]1989 Mazda 929[/u: dbf753ef88], around 300000k for both(if that makes sense) it has been snowing and pouring rain here for the past few weeks and when I went to turn my car on I heard a thud noise when I turned the windshield wipers on and they didn't come up, they stopped working. Do you know why? Do I need a new motor? My dad checked the fuse and said it wasn't that.
2nd questions: My old car is a 1987 Toyota Cressida. I stopped using it because there was white smoke coming out of the tail pipe and it was using all the antifreeze and the waterpump was never full(which we replaced it) then the heater would start blowing cold air, and the temperature gage kept going up would that be the head gasket that is broken? And could I repair it with just a new thermastat (dont know spelling)? Please help thanks, you can also email me asap at awesomelindsay@hotmail. Com

2CarPros Ken

November, 27, 2006 AT 11:15 AM

For your first question check the control arms from the motor to to wiper arm, it sound like the pivoit bushing has gone bad. Your second question sound like your head gasket is bad. ?

Wiper Blade Replacement Scion XD
Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Tundra
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Explorer
Wiper Blade Replacement Chevrolet Camaro
Windshield Wiper Replacement
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Escape