WARNING: When the battery cables are connected, touching the vehicle body with starter terminal B will generate sparks. This can cause personal injury, fire, and damage to the electrical components. Always disconnect the battery before performing the following operation.
1. Remove the battery.
2. Remove the air cleaner component.
3. Remove the transverse member.
4. Remove the intake manifold bracket. (FS)
5. Remove the fuel filter with the fuel hose still connected. Position the fuel filter so that it is out of the way. (KL ATX)
6. Remove the oil pipe. (KL ATX)
7. Remove in the order indicated in the table.
8. Install in the reverse order of removal.
Starter Installation Note (FS)
* Tighten the starter fining bolts in the order shown.
There you go.
Thursday, September 16th, 2010 AT 12:24 PM