1. Remove the battery.
2. Remove the air cleaner component.
3. Remove the transverse member.
4. Remove the intake manifold bracket. (FS)
5. Remove the fuel filter with the fuel hose still connected. Position the fuel filter so that it is out of the way. (KL ATX)
6. Remove the oil pipe. (KL ATX)
7. Remove in the order indicated in the table.
8. Install in the reverse order of removal.
Starter Installation Note (FS)
* Tighten the starter fitting bolts in the following order:
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010 AT 10:01 PM