MAFP0100 P0325 knock sensor codes

TREVORL1
  • 1998 NISSAN ALTIMA

I received these codes however have since changed (brand new) the MAF sensor, distributor cap, spark plugs, and air filter but none of these have fixed the problem being my car wont start up. I had a local mechanic come check it out and he started it up by creating a new bridge with the spark to the distributor I guess. This lasted about a month then it shut off again and wont crank back up. I've also noticed that when I tried to clean the last MAF sensor the spray I sprayed through to clean it kind of started it for 3 seconds then it cut back off. Sort of like it was feeding the fire.
Can someone please help
greatly appreciated

Wednesday, March 5th, 2014 AT 4:01 PM

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

Be very careful what you spray on the MAF as some solvents can destroy the element. Your vehicle will run on those solvent fumes as you said. Why have you not addressed the knock sensor as well? Check the wires and then, if theyre ok, replace the knock sensor. A fault in that circuit can cause a no start

Wednesday, March 5th, 2014 AT 4:18 PM