Location of ACC relay/twelve Volt outlets not working

PARKDADDY
  • 2012 TOYOTA SIENNA

All three power outlets in my van (base trim) stopped working. I replaced the two fuses (driver side fuse box) and they started working. Then a few days later stopped working again. I tried replacing the fuses again, but no power.

I have seen other forums mention the ACC relay as a possible source, but I cannot seem to locate it. I also do not know how to replace it or if it is a generic relay or I have to get a Toyota part for it.

Thanks for the help!
Thursday, September 21st, 2017 AT 6:16 AM

KEN

There is not relay that controls power to the twelve volt port but there is two fuses, the second one is a 100 amp fuse the INP fuse.

Here are some diagrams and a test guide to help you get the problem fixed:

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-check-a-car-fuse

and

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-use-a-test-light-circuit-tester

Please let us know what happens and upload pictures or videos of the problem.

Cheers, Ken
Friday, September 22nd, 2017 AT 12:20 PM
PARKDADDY
Thanks Ken for the help. I wondering if these diagrams are from first generation Sienna's.

In the engine fusible link box on my Sienna, there is no INP Fuse. Also, there is no cigarette lighter as the older models have, its just a power outlet. According to my research, there is a INP fuse in the first generation Sienna's, but it would appear something different is at play in third generation Sienna's. What do you think?

Do you have the diagrams for third generation Sienna's (2011 and up)?

Thanks!
Kyle
Friday, September 22nd, 2017 AT 2:31 PM
KEN
Hey Kyle,

I grabbed the wiring diagrams from a 2013 and they do look a little different (below) check them out and get back to me. Have a good weekend as well.
Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 AT 12:14 PM