1995 Lexus GS 300 6 cyl Automatic 207, 00 miles
I found a dime in my cigarette lighter. I think it may have blown the fuse that controls the radio, the panel that controls the heat/ac, the cigarette lighter, clock, display that tells the outside temperature, etc. All don't work. The car runs normally, dome lights and interior lights work normally. My fuse box located under the steering column doesn't have a cover and I don't have the booklet for my car so I don't which fuse I need to change to fix this. Can someone help me out with telling me which fuse(s) I need to change or send me a book or pic. Thanks.
have the same problem?
Wednesday, June 23rd, 2010 AT 8:56 AM