If the battery in the fob was changed it may need to be re-programmed to the vehicle. It may also be that the remote is bad or that something has failed in the vehicle. I would try programming first.
Ensure all the doors have been unlocked, either by using a good transponder key or remote control plip key.
1. Turn the ignition switch from OFF to ON (NOT START) 6 times within 10 seconds.
2. Then turn ignition switch to OFF position. Leave key in ignition switch.
3. After 2 seconds, the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning lights twice.
4. Press and HOLD the unlock button on the remote.
5. While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
6. Release the unlock button.
7. The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
8. Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 key s.
9. When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
10. Remove key, and check all remote key s for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keys have been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received for 120 seconds.
Sunday, March 19th, 2017 AT 7:34 PM