I have a 1999 Jeep Cherokee sport (4.0 inline 6 cyl).I am just short of 65,000 miles.
I bought it used with 25,000 about 4 yrs ago. I have done nothing to it except change oil, air filters, and battery.
I would like to get a full tune up per my manual.
I would like to do the following and will be checking with 2 or 3 garages on the cost, but I was wondering if someone could help me out with a total cost figure (parts n labor) that I should be looking to see, so I know I'm not getting ripped off!
1. Change Timing belt and serpentine belt.
2. Flush coolant and replace coolant.
3. Flush and replace tranmission fluid.
4. Change spark plugs.
5. Clean my fuel injectors (should I do this?)
6. Change pads on brakes (rotors should be fine)
Thank you for your time in this matter. Great site.
have the same problem?
Thursday, April 20th, 2006 AT 5:21 PM